Refinance with CUA Terms and Conditions
$2,000 Prepaid Digital Mastercard® Campaign Terms & Conditions
Credit Union Australia Ltd ABN 44 087 650 959, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238317. Lending criteria, limits, conditions and fees apply. Consider the disclosure documents and conditions before making a decision.
To qualify for the $2,000 Digital Prepaid Mastercard® (“Card”) the following criteria must be met:
- New refinance applications for owner occupier or investor home loans must be received between 25/08/2020 and 30/10/2020 and settle by 31/01/2021. Offer not available for switching of existing CUA home loans.
- Minimum new lending of $250,000 and maximum 80% loan to value ratio.
- Limit of one Card regardless of number of borrowers or number of eligible loans. Where there are multiple borrowers, one borrower must be nominated to receive the Card.
- Applicants must be individuals who are Australian residents aged 18 and over. Offer excludes loans to businesses, companies, trusts, non-resident borrowers and other non-natural persons.
- Offer is not available for equity lines of credit, bridging loans, loans for construction purposes or business loans.
- Card will be provided within 90 days of settlement.
- This offer cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Offer current as at [25/08/2020] and is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Applicants with investor loans should seek their own tax advice in relation to this promotion.
- Within 90 days of settlement the eligible applicant will receive an SMS with an activation code and instructions to activate the Digital Prepaid Mastercard®. The SMS will be sent to the applicant’s mobile phone number provided on the application. CUA will not be responsible if incorrect or invalid contact details such as a mobile number and or email address has been provided.
The Digital Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard® Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard® and the Mastercard® brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated.
Digital Prepaid Mastercard® Terms & Conditions
Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® is subject to the terms and conditions of Edge Loyalty including activating the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® before the specified expiry date which will be sent to the claimant when their Digital Prepaid Mastercard® activation code is sent by SMS to the mobile phone number they provided when entering the promotion.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard® needs to be activated by following the link to access Mobile Pay via the App store that is sent in the SMS with their Digital Prepaid Mastercard® activation code. By clicking on this link in the SMS, the Entrant will automatically download and open the Mobile Pay App, populating and validating the Entrant’s mobile number and activation code. The Entrant is then required to enter their claim id, and if they are:
- A first time user of the Mobile Pay App, create a password (minimum of 6 characters) and enter their date of birth; or
- A registered user of Mobile Pay App already, enter their existing password.
- Entrants can create a PIN for the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® via the Mobile Pay App as using the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® for purchases over $100 may require entry of a PIN. Instructions on how to set up a PIN are found in the “Do I need to set a PIN on my card?” FAQ located at https://edgemobilepay.com/support
- Entrants who do not have a supported smart phone will be notified via a web page when they click on the link that was sent to them by SMS to activate their Digital Prepaid Mastercard®. The web page will direct them to Edge’s customer service to facilitate provision of an alternate reward of a physical prepaid eftpos® gift card upon request. Terms and conditions governing the use of the physical prepaid eftpos® gift card are available at https://www.activatethecard.com.au/termsandconditions.
- Digital Prepaid Mastercard® activation codes expire at 11:59pm AEST on the stated expiry date of the activation code. The expiry date provides 3 months in which the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® activation code must be activated.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard® is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card in the Mobile Pay App (not less than 12 months from date of production) and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited.