Holiday with a CUA Personal Loan
Taking a holiday with a CUA Personal Loan provides you with more features and freedom than travel agent finance.
- Loans from $5,000 to $50,000^
- $0 Monthly fees
- $0 Early payout fees
- Unlimited fee free extra repayments
Looking after your money shouldn't be expensive. That's why we won't charge you monthly account fees on your Personal Loan.
Check our full schedule of fees for more details on fees for CUA Personal Loans.
& early payout fee
Calculate your loan repayments
Discover what you can afford and how much you will save with a CUA Personal Loan.~
~ The graphical representation of loan calculations is not precise and is representational only.
The calculations provided are estimates only and based upon the information entered into the calculator by the user. The calculations do not include upfront or continuing credit fees and charges. The resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or variation to an existing CUA facility, loan offer or loan approval
How to apply
Ready to apply? You can apply online today!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be employed or receive regular income
- Not be or have been insolvent or bankrupt
- Have no past, present or pending claims against you
- An email address and a contact number
- Existing CUA Member number (if you already bank with us)
- Australian Driver's Licence, Medicare or Passport Details
- Employment and income details
- Details of your assets, expenses and liabilities
Tips for going on holidays
Family holiday travel tips
Whether it's a relaxing tropical getaway or an adventure-packed skiing trip, family holidays are all about creating great memories.
Interest-free holiday or debt-stination?
Summertime can be a financially and emotionally draining time, even if you did get away for a relaxing break.
Helpful tips to recover from post-holiday debt
Find out how the process works with our step-by-step guide to consolidating your debt.