Home improvements with a CUA Personal Loan
A CUA Personal loan for home improvements can be quicker and less hassle than adding to your home loan.
- Loans from $5,000 to $50,000^
- $0 Monthly fees
- $0 Early payout fees
- Unlimited free extra repayments
Looking after your money shouldn't be expensive. That's why we won't charge you monthly account fees on your Personal Loan.
Check our full schedule of fees for more details on fees for CUA Personal Loans.
& early payout fee
Calculate your loan repayments
Discover what you can afford and how much you will save with a CUA Personal Loan.~
~ The graphical representation of loan calculations is not precise and is representational only.
The calculations provided are estimates only and based upon the information entered into the calculator by the user. The calculations do not include upfront or continuing credit fees and charges. The resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or variation to an existing CUA facility, loan offer or loan approval
How to apply
Ready to apply? You can apply online today!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be employed or receive regular income
- Not be or have been insolvent or bankrupt
- Have no past, present or pending claims against you
- An email address and a contact number
- Existing CUA Member number (if you already bank with us)
- Australian Driver's Licence, Medicare or Passport Details
- Employment and income details
- Details of your assets, expenses and liabilities
Tips for home renovations
Personal loans vs Home loan top-up: Which is right for you
If you’re looking to upgrade your car or renovate your home, you’re possibly considering borrowing money to finance it.
Applying for a personal loan – what’s the process?
What are the steps you should follow for a smooth personal loan application and what information will you need to have at the ready?
Seizing the moment: A guide to personal loans
You've made the decision. You're going to book that holiday you've been planning since last year, finally fix up the kitchen, or book the car in at the mechanic.